Registration open for the Optical Metrology Symposium in June
The international society for optics and photonics (SPIE) is preparing the Optical Metrology conference in June.
Join the Optical Metrology conference online in June.
SPIE Optical Metrology is the premier European conference for scientists, engineers, researchers, and product developers to discuss the latest research in measurement systems, modeling, videometrics, and inspection.
Co-located with Laser 2021 in Munich, Germany, this symposium will address the role of optics and lasers in the following areas:
• Optical Measurement Systems for Industrial Inspection.
• Modeling Aspects in Optical Metrology.
• Optical Methods for Inspection, Characterization and Imaging of Biomaterials.
• Multimodal Sensing: Technologies and Applications.
• Automated Visual Inspection and Machine Vision.
• Optics for Arts, Architecture, and Archaeology.
The registration for papers has opened the April 7. Here you can find information on how to participate: https://spie.org/conferences-and-exhibitions/optical-metrology
Other links of interest: