SSHOC Webinar – DARIAH Community Requirements for a Dataverse Repository, 28 september 11:00-12:30 am (Amsterdam)
Dataverse is a community-driven open source software platform which enables integrations with other data services such as DataCite or ROpenScience. Its modular design principle uses API’s to allow for distributed file storage and support the addition of further microservices.
We invite interested researchers and institutes from across the SSH community to attend the webinar and share your ideas and requirements.
- Would your research institute like to use the SSHOC Dataverse, once it’s available?
- Would you as an individual researcher like to use Dataverse?
- What are your requirements?
- How much localisation do you need?
- Would you like to use a central service in the cloud or an installation in your institutional environment?